Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easy Braided Bun Tutorial


Hey everybody! Just a couple of days ago, I did my hair in this cute bun hairstyle.



This look is super easy to re-create. I mean, if I can do it, you can too! Here is what you will need-
  • Headband (optional)
  • Bobby pins (NOT optional!;)
  • A cute hair bow elastic (optional)

Here is what you are going to do-
  1. Braid your whole head of hair into one big braid.(you might want to gather your hair into a ponytail and then braid the tail- it's up to you! I don't do that though.)
  2. Now you are going to wrap your braid into a bun and secure with bobby pins (see, the pins are SO not optional!;)
  3. Now it's time for accessories, to jazz up your bun! You can slide a cute elastic over your bun, to the base of the bun (like in the picture), you can put on a headband (I did, but I didn't get a picture. I just used the simple black one in the photo of the supplies.), or you can do both!
And that's it! My first time forming the bun on the day I did this, my bun was kinda lopsided. So I re-did it. It might take a couple of tries to get it straight, but you'll get it.:) Do you like doing your hair? If you have any fun tutorials, leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment