Thursday, June 23, 2016

8 Style Tips for Petite People

OK, people -- it's finally ready!
The video that I have been working on for about the past week is now uploaded and ready to be seen by the world! Katie M. asked for style advice geared towards more petite people, so I came up with eight tips for you to check out. I hope you find these helpful, Katie! I now proudly present to you my very first style advice video --
8 Style Tips for Petite People!
 
 
I tried to include some new features in this video, like annotations and a link, so I'm kind of excited about that. It took me a while to get it right, and it still isn't perfect, but it's the best I've got for now. I have to tell you though that these annotations will not show up on the video if you are watching on a tablet or mobile device. I don't understand why, but that it how YouTube has designed it. I tried to find a way to fix it by going to their "Help" section, but I only found that this lack of annotations is apparently normal on certain devices... So if you want to see the edits I made, please watch the above video on an actual computer.:P

I hope this video was enjoyable for you to watch. If it wasn't, and you have ideas about why that is, leave me a comment below with your input! If you did enjoy it, then leave a positive note for me. It would be greatly appreciated.:) If you aren't subscribed to our YouTube channel, then click the link and give us a follow! Our page is still under construction, but all of our videos from the blog are on there in one convenient place.
Thanks for watching!
 
~Kendra :)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kendra! This was so helpful!! Also it was super fun to watch. :) I so appreciate you doing this video...
    It is clear that you put a lot of time and effort into making this, and it all payed off. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the video and found it to be helpful, Katie! Thank you for your consistent participation on the blog, I really appreciate it.:)

      Delete
  2. Great video! Except that I'm tall(5'10) Is there any fashion advice on what to wear when you're tall? -Kiki-

    ReplyDelete