Friday, June 6, 2014

Muscle Tee- Weekend Challenge

Hello everyone!
 
Today I wore this super cute new tee that I bought at Kohls. They were having a sale on tees and tanks, so I thought, why not take advantage of it? They have a lot of fun options, so go check it out!
 
This top may be pretty simple, but I absolutely love the quote on it-
 
 
So fun, right? My mom and I were talking about adding rhinestones to the word glitter, but I don't think that we'll get around to it. I like this top the way it is.
 
I was thinking that this message could be taken in a couple of ways- one, "Oh! I'm so girly and love sparkles and I eat glitter for breakfast!"
And two, "I'M THIS BIG SCARY PERSON, AND I EAT GLITTER FOR BREAKFAST!!!"
My personality is more the first. It could be fun to pair this muscle tee with a floral skirt and flats...
 
So this weekend, your challenge is to wear a muscle tee! What exactly is a muscle tee? It's basically a tee shirt that looks like the arms were cut off, leaving a wide strap on your shoulders. I just love these tops, and I hope to get more in the future! They'll keep me cool in the hot summer months ahead.
 
And if you don't have a muscle tee, then maybe you could consider making one. Just chop off the sleeves of an old tee shirt that could use an overhaul. I'd love to see what you come up with!
Send in your pictures of you in your muscle tee to uniquelyyou4ever@gmail.com
 
Talk to you soon!
~Kendra :)


No comments:

Post a Comment