Saturday, March 26, 2016

Somewhat Scholarly - Burgundy Cardigan and Pearl Accessories

Hi everyone! Emma here!:)
I am here with an outfit I put together a while ago, but really liked.:)
It consists of my white button-up tank top, burgundy cardigan (that I've had forever and love!:)), jeans, converse (although my sister's oxfords might look really cute with this outfit...;D), and my pearl ring and pearl bracelet!:) 







I kind of think that this outfit is sort of academic, since the cardigan is somewhat scholarly.;) I can't think of the exact word in my head right now. Bleah!;D
I hope you liked the outfit.:)
-Emma-


2 comments:

  1. Hello
    I found your post through a Goggle search with the tag Converse.
    I write a very serious book about Converse All Star sneakers. Your pictures are excellent, congratulations! May I ask you if you would accept the use of some of your pictures in my book? I do not show the faces of the people wearing Converse in the book, as the book focuses on Converse and outfits. So if you do not want to see your face in the book, you should be pleased. I'm also looking for people from different countries for contributing to the book with comments, ideas and pictures. If you love Converse, maybe you would be interested to contribute. A contribution from the USA would be great.
    I hope I have not annoyed you with my comment.
    Please accept my best wishes for your blog.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit! Your hair is really pretty, Emma.

    ReplyDelete