Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fashion Find- Sweater Skirt

Hello everyone! The other day, I found this super cute skirt at Kohls. It was a skirt that was made out of a sweater material. I think that this is a unique piece, because I haven't ever seen anything like it before! Here's the photo I took of it-
Kohls/Kohls.com Mudd Striped Body Con Sweater Skirt $17.99 

If you love the skirt as much as I do, I have great news for you- I found more! There are some more from Kohls at the same price, just in different patterns and some other ones that I found at other stores-
Kohls/Kohls.com Mudd Geometric Body Con Sweater Skirt in Black Iris $17.99

Kohls/Kohls.com Mudd Geometric Body Con Sweater Skirt in Monument $17.99
Look! This one's burgundy!;)
H&M/HM.com Skirt $24.95 also available in gray
The three following skirts are all from Target. Info: Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Sweater Skirt - Assorted Colors, $24.99


 Wear these skirts with tights or leggings, booties or boots, a coordinating top, and add a cardigan or a sweater for some fun texture play! Have a great day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment