Friday, September 21, 2012

Truly Madly Sweetly Bake Shop


Hey everyone! It's Kendra.:) Sorry I haven't been online in a while! But while I was away, I visited this cute little bake shop that had super yummy cupcakes. Me, my sister(Emma), and my mom are really into watching Cupcake Wars on Food Network, and we like to visit the shops that compete on the show. So, yeah, we're really into cupcakes! This shop's name is Truly Madly Sweetly, and it's in Temecula, California. I don't know if they competed on Cupcake Wars, but they've definetly got good cupcakes! They also have cup sized cheesecakes. I tried their lime cupcake named Margaritaville, Emma had their strawberry vanilla cupcake named Pink Top, and my mom had the Indecision cupcake- a chocolate and vanilla marble cupcake. So if you ever are in Temecula, check the place out! Her's the website- http://www.trulymadlysweetly.com/ and here are some pictures of the store-

The view when you walk in
The view from the display case of cupcakes


The cupcake display case
 
Have a great day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment