Sunday, February 3, 2013

Poncho and Fuzzy Boots - Saturday Outfit

I'll be honest- there are days that I'm staying home and I'll just throw on a sweatshirt with my jeans and slippers. And Thursday is a day that I stay home. Well, until evening rolls around.:) Then we travel, basically, two minutes down the street to a friend's house for my mom's Bible study. If you haven't figured it out yet, my family is Christian.:) Yay! If you have any questions about that, comment below or email me.:) I'll be happy to share with you. Anyways, I started out this morning in my sweatshirt ensemble, but then I changed into this poncho. I got this poncho for Christmas, and this is the first time that I have actually worn it. Ponchos are just about as comfy as sweatshirts! I paired my poncho with an aqua camisole, black jeans, and brown fuzzy boots. I also braided a small portion of my hair. I think my hairstyle goes with the "Indian/bohemian" vibe of my outfit. What do you think?













Thanks for reading!:)
 
What I Wore-
Boots (no longer available): Kohls



No comments:

Post a Comment