Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sunday Brunch

This past Sunday was a fun day. My dad, brother, Emma, and I went to church with my grandparents- they're different from the grandparent's I visit on Wednesdays and Fridays. Anyway, after church. we went to Mimi's for brunch. I took these photos throughout the day. Hope you like them!

Sister and brother time


Jazz hands!


Drinking water


And in the water stays!


Fierce!


Peace to all!


Outfit shot


Emma's freaky monkey art


Emma's tired....
I really liked my outfit on Sunday, but I would have chosen to wear my black flats instead of my tennis shoes. I didn't wear my flats because I have these special things that go inside my shoes called orthodics. Basically, they put my foot into the correct position, and they only work in close toed, laced up shoes. I really only wear flats and other kinds of shoes if I'm only wearing them for an hour or so, but since I was out for more than an hour, I needed to wear the orthodics. Do any of you have to wear them too?

My outfit


My outfit 2
Emma took some photos of the flowers around the areas we were, and here they are. I hope you enjoy!






And here's a fun photo of Emma's and my shadow.:)

 
Even though it is in the rear view now, how was your weekend? I had a nice one, as you can see.:) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment