Sunday, March 24, 2013

Green Scarf Outfit and Inspirational Quote

This past Friday, I wore this grey V-neck t-shirt over a white camisole, cuffed, straight leg jeans, Converse tennis shoes, and a bright green circle scarf. The camera didn't really pick up just how BRIGHT my scarf is. Sorry! I felt really artistic in this ensemble because of the scarf, rolled cuffs, and my mixing of bracelets. What do you think of my outfit?



 
 
 
 
 
This is my scarf.:)

 

And just some inspiration for you, if you are kinda scared about your needs being met. If you are a Christian, this applies to you. If you are not a Christian, then God is still watching over you, and loves you very much. He is the one who supplies you with all of your needs. If you would like to know more about Christianity or God, leave a comment or email me. My email is on my profile page. Have a blessed day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment