Friday, March 15, 2013

Messy Bun

Yesterday, I put my hair into a bun to emphasize a special detail in my shirt- angel wings! This bun is super easy to make. All you do it gather your hair into a ponytail, just don't secure it with a ponytail holder. Just hold it with your hand. Next, twist the tail of your ponytail and spin it into a bun wherever you held your ponytail in place. Then secure with bobby pins. My hair is layered, so my bun was a bit messier, so if your hair is layered, it will look a lot like how my hair looks. But if your hair is all one length, it will probably look really neat.:)





I made the bun while my hair was wet, so when I took it out, my hair was wavy. It looked really cool and kinda boho.:) I'm thinking about sleeping with my hair in a bun or, at least, on top of my head, to wake up in the morning with these messy waves.






Some of the curls in my hair looked like ringlets!

 
Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment