Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Scents

This spring, one of the big fragrance trends is to NOT change your scent from something darker and heavier for winter to something lighter and sweeter for spring. In other words, keep wearing the heavier scent through spring.

Another new trend is to wear a perfume that smells like what a guy would wear- dark and woodsy. I don't know about you, but I enjoy smelling like a girl! So I'm not planning on wearing heavier scents through spring, or wearing a guy's cologne. I'm going to enjoy smelling pretty.:)

These are my picks for this spring. Paris Amour by Bath and Body works. They have a large collection for this product line, and it smells super pretty. Like a flower! They also have variations on Paris Amour, like my lotion set. Next time you are at Bath and Body Works, give this line of fragrances a try!









No comments:

Post a Comment