Thursday, July 31, 2014

For the Love of Dresses...

If you know me pretty well, you know that I love dresses. I just always have, ever since I was a little girl! I remember wearing a dress a looooong time ago to my friend's house in the country, and then her chickens would peck at the buttons on my dress! I love the feeling I get from wearing a beautiful dress; I just feel the most "me" that I can feel. Besides, when I wear a dress, most of my outfit is already made! Sure, I can add a jacket and tights in the fall, or a sun hat and sandals in the summer, but still, most of the work is done. Anyone can automatically look pulled together in a dress.
 
Today, I want to share with you some photos that I've taken of me trying on different dresses. You will see me wearing some funny socks with my dresses- cuz that is just how I roll! ;) But even with the silly sock look, when I change into a gorgeous dress, I feel like a princess. Especially this one particular dress that I'm going to show you- care to take a guess at which one? :)
 


 
This next photo isn't a dress, but a skirt and top combo. But it's still cute!
 

This pink dress was in the running for me to wear as a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding, but it didn't make the final cut.
 

 
And now, here are some beautiful dresses for you to enjoy looking at- wish I could try these on!
 



 
Do you love dresses too? Which dress here is your favorite?
 
~ Kendra :)
 
P.S. If you want to see more dresses and gowns that I like, follow me here on Pinterest!

2 comments: