Monday, September 22, 2014

Brown Skirt and White Cardigan

Hey everybody!
 
I made this outfit a while ago, and I didn't ever get around to posting it! I usually wear my cardigans over my skirts (see here and here), but this time around, I tucked my cardigan in and added a belt. I really liked this look, because I think it was the first time I had ever thought of tucking in my cardigan, so it was more unique to me. I hope that you like it too!
 

 
Have a great day!
~Kendra :)
 
Cardigan- Kohls (old)
Camisole- Kohls
Skirt- Kohls (old)
Shoes- Kohls (old, but similar style here)
Belt- Anthropology (old)


2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful outfit! Simple yet elegant xx I love it!
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You have no idea how nice it is to hear that.:)

      Delete