Monday, September 8, 2014

Camo Shirt and Red Jeans

Today I want to share an outfit that I wore yesterday. While I was away in Texas last week, my mom, sister, and I went on a shopping trip. We found this wonderful store at the mall called Maurice's and ended up buying some super cute new clothes. This is the first thing that I chose to wear from my new finds- a camouflage button down!
 
When I first paired this top with my red jeans, I wasn't completely convinced that it would look good together. But when I slipped a black t-shirt underneath the camo and add a metallic belt, I was really happy with the results.
 
 

 
I also tried this cool rolled hairstyle yesterday. When I took my hair down, my hair was curly, but it didn't last very long. It probably would have lasted longer if I had hairsprayed it though.

 
Thanks for reading!
~Kendra :)
 
Camouflage Shirt- Maurice's
Red Jeans- Kohls (old)
Black T-Shirt- (received as a gift)
Gold Belt- Forever 21 (old)
Sandals- Kohls (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment