Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pink Flesh Tone and White Cardigan

Hi, everyone! So a while ago, I put together this pink, white, and black outfit. Since my skin is fair, with a pink tone to it, this pink shirt all by itself wouldn't look very good on me. But since I added the white cardigan, it breaks up the "pinky-ness," making it much more flattering for my coloring. If you have a color that is similar to your skin tone, the same idea can help you make it work.
 

 
Note: If you look closely, you will see that my pants have a pattern to them.
 
So whatcha think?
 
~Kendra :)

Pink Shirt- Target (similar style here)
White Cardigan- Kohls (similar style here)
Print Jeans- Target (similar style here)
Heart Necklace- Probably from Claire's (similar one here)
"Fabulous" Necklace- Walmart
Eiffel Tower Bottle Necklace- Gift from family (similar style here)
Black Flats- C28 (similar style here)

2 comments: