Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"Tuckled" Green Cardigan and Gold Belt

Hey, everybody! Today I have an outfit that I put together in January to show you. It's a super simple outfit that anyone can wear-- a cardigan, skinny bootcut jeans, some jewelry, a belt, and a pair of flats. I decided to "tuckle" my cardigan, so that the belt would be a more prominent feature in my outfit.
 

 
 
My necklace is kind of a fun touch, because it has a message!;)
 
Have a great day!
 
~Kendra :)
 
Green Cardigan- Dress Barn (same style, different colors)
White Camisole- Kohls
Skinny Bootcut Jeans- Target (similar style here)
Gold Belt- Forever 21 (similar style here)
Black Flats- C28 (similar style here)
"Ooh La La" Necklace- Forever 21
Gold Bracelet Set- Charlotte Russe (similar style here)


No comments:

Post a Comment