Saturday, March 21, 2015

Red Jeans and Artsy Accessories

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to show you an outfit that I made in February. I felt like an artist in this outfit, although I'm not much of an artist in the way of drawing or painting. But I do like the idea of being one! I may not be the artist of the family (that's my sister Emma, by the way), but at least I can dress the part.:) To me, the colors of the outfit, the big necklace, and the turtleneck all convey a feeling of "artsy." What do you think?
 

 
I really love this outfit. I could see myself changing the shoes to some simple, black ballet flats and wearing this outfit to an art show or museum.
Have a great day!
~Kendra :)
 
Turtleneck Shirt- Target (similar style here)
Scarf Vest- Del Lago's Boutique (similar styles here and here)
Red Skinny Jeans- Kohls (similar style here)
Gold Belt- Forever 21 (similar styles here)
Frog Necklace- Kohls (similar-ish style here)
Embellished Boots- Kohls (similar-ish style here)

No comments:

Post a Comment