Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What's in my beach bag?

Hey everybody! For me summer isn't quite over yet- just yesterday I went to the Lago Santa Margarita Beach Club! It's this really cool man-made beach. It's a pool, but they added sand to the edges to make it look like a beach. Plus, you have to be a member to get in! It feels kinda glamorous, you know? Is it just me that an exclusive club seems glamorous?:) You are probably fitting in your last trips to the beach and pool now too, so I thought I would tell you what's in my beach bag.

  • Snacks! Some of my favorites are Trader Joe's cheese sandwich crackers and sweet and savory trek mix.
  • Sandals and water sandals to protect my feet.
  • Sunscreen! BIG TIME!!! I am super fair and burn easily.
  • Water
  • Books/magazines
  • notebooks(to write any ideas I get in)
Not shown-
  • Swimsuit and cover up(I was wearing them.:)
  • Towel
  • If I'm going to the pool, a comb and face lotion(my face gets really dry after swimming)
  • Sunglasses
  • iPod
Do you have a summertime essential? Or is there something in your beach bag that isn't in mine? Feel free to comment below!:) Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment