Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy (Late) Halloween!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween.:) I know I did! My mom, dad, sister and I sat out front if our house and gave out candy and little rolled up tracts. My church suggested that we socialize with our neighborhood and share with them the good new of Jesus Christ. It was so much fun!

If you don't know what the good news of Jesus Christ is, then I'll explain it to you- Jesus came to earth as a baby, born in a manger, born of a virgin. He lived a perfect and sinless life and died on a cross for our sins. Our sins separate us from having a relationship with Him, because God (Jesus) can't have anything imperfect in His sight.

But because Jesus lived a sinless life and died a miserable death on a cross, He conquered death and sin! He was the perfect sacrifice for our sins. And now, if you ask Jesus to come into your heart and become your Savior, you can know that your sins have been forgiven, and that you don't need to feel guilty about all the things you've done wrong. And now those sins don't separate you from Jesus, which means that when you die, you get to go to Heaven and be with Him forever and ever!!! You don't need to fear death, because you can know that you have been saved from Hell.

If you would like to accept Jesus into your heart, and know that you have been forgiven, just pray this prayer- Jesus, please forgive me for everything that I've done wrong. Please come into my heart and change me into the person you want me to be. Come into my heart and become my Lord and Savior.

That's it! Now you've begun the incredible journey of being a Christian! We're called Christians because we are the followers of Christ (Jesus). But know this- being a Christian is not easy. When God works in your heart, He changes you, and convicts you of the things that you can improve on. You're still you, but God has come into your heart and you have become His child. It's wonderful though.:) You have the peace of knowing that God has forgiven you and that you are going to Heaven when your life here in earth is over.

If you would like to know more about this, email me at uniquelyyou4ever@gmail.com and I will do my best to answer your questions. I don't know everything, but I'll give you the best answers I can!:) I hope you had a blessed Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment