Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trench Coat Selections

This fall, the trench coat is one of the most-sought after jackets of the season. I wanted to give you a selection of trench coats that are stylish and affordable.

If you haven't noticed, I love Kohls.;) They always have something really cute, and at a fantastic price! Plus, if you are a Kohls member, you get extra discounts! But I love this jacket. It's a neutral, so throw it on over a bright colored or patterned top to add a a bit of fun to the jacket.

Kohls/Kohls.com Candie's Double-Breasted Trench Coat $49.99
This blue trench coat has edge. It's taking on the leather trend, so you look cool, but stay warm!
Forever 21/Forever21.com Coated Trench Coat $39.90
I love this color-blocked trench, but it's only available in a size large. But it would be a great buy if that's your size at Forever 21. Trendy and sophisticated.:)
Forever 21 Belted Contrast Trench Coat $34.80
This coat looks very Parisian to me.:) Imagine walking under the Eiffel Tower wearing this coat over a red dress and heels.

Forever 21 Trench Coat w/ Contrast Piping $34.80
I love the berry color of this coat. It adds a nice pop of color to a minimalist outfit, but not in a very classy and sophisticated way.


JCPenney/JCPenney.com Jou Jou Solid Trench Jacket $30 Available in assorted colors
I love this trench coat from H&M. This coats are longer, while the ones that I've shown you before are shorter. I think that a longer trench coat is mysterious.;) For me, I think of a detective when I see a long trench coat, but if you style it right, you won't get that look.
H&M/HM.com Trenchcoat $49.95 also available in black



I couldn't get the picture for this trench coat, but I've posted the link here. I love the bright color of the coat.

If you're wondering how to style a trench coat, you can basically throw it on over anything you have on! It adds instant polish and class to anything you're wearing. All trenches are work appropriate, especially the long ones. If you want to try something fun with your long trench coat, try putting it on over opaque tights or leggings with boots. I would suggest swapping the sash that came with your coat with a complimenting or contrasting belt, to make the look more unique!;) And voila! The trench masquerades as a dress! I hope this has given you some good ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment