Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Equestrian Outfit- Daily Style Inspiration 10/11/12

For your daily style inspiration, I'm going to show you an outfit that I styled myself! I just took a twirly skirt in a bold color, added a neutral button down top, tied on a skinny metallic belt, and put on a pair of cowboy boots to add a pop of fun to the outfit.

I think that the cowboy boots are kinda unexpected in this prim and proper outfit.:) The cowboy boots and equestrian theme are major trends for this fall, as you have probably already learned from my previous post.;)

I hope that you are inspired to try this trend this fall! If you have any questions about how to style a piece of clothing (equestrian themed or not), feel free to email me! My email address is available on my profile page. Have a wonderful day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment