Monday, July 11, 2016

A Few Ideas to Spice Up Your Summer Outfits

 Hi, everybody!
 
Emma and I took these pictures a little while ago, during the end of the spring semester. The warmer weather was starting to kick in, but I could still manage to wear a sweater without dying in the heat. If the summer isn't too hot where you are at, then I totally recommend pulling this look together when you're feeling kind of lazy. Despite its simplicity, this outfit appears pulled together because of a few small details.
1.) Clean Converse sneakers  
2.) Styled hair and fresh makeup
3.) Cuffed denim shorts
These little details all work together to add some interest and polish to an otherwise simple outfit.
 








 




 
I hope you can draw some inspiration from the details in my outfit and go make your own summer outfits a little more interesting!
 
Have a great day!
 
~Kendra :)
 
My Outfit
Black Sweater: H&M (similar style here)
Denim Shorts: Kohls (similar style here)
Converse: Kohls


No comments:

Post a Comment