Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Smuggler's Bounty Unboxing -- Jabba's Palace

Hi, everybody!
 
Woohoo! I'm so excited, because we've got a new video all ready for you! Are you ready for a new "Smuggler's Bounty Unboxing" video? Check out what was in the box this time!
 
 
If you want to order your own Smuggler's Bounty boxes, check out their website. Emma and I always look forward to getting our boxes in the mail. It's a highlight to our day!
 
To visit our new YouTube channel, you can click through the video or check out the link. All of our old videos are still on our original channel, but I am thinking about staying on that channel and just renaming it. I won't bore you with details, but it would be easier for me to post these videos if I just use our original channel. I don't know though... I'll keep you updated.
 
And, as promised, here is the picture I took in the beginning of the video of our video setup. The way we film our videos isn't very "professional" or anything, but it works! We stack books and boxes on top of my dog's crate, and this time we used two juice boxes to prop up my phone to record the video. It's nuts.:P
 
 
I hope you enjoyed the video! Let us know what you think in the comments below!
 
~Kendra :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you both are so funny! I am so glad that you liked the box as much as I did.

    The Boba Fett plushie is the first in a new line called "Plush" by Funko. The hat is also a brand new line called "Tops"! It'll be fun to see what other products come from these lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenmarie! I'm so glad you checked out our video! And thanks for sharing that info with us. I'm excited to see what Funko has in store!:)

    ReplyDelete