Friday, July 22, 2016

Bouquets & Bumblebees

Hi, everyone!
 
A couple weeks ago, I got to do something I've wanted to do for a long time. I got to buy myself flowers from the farmer's market! Have you ever read this quote that says, "So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"? I love that saying. I read it for the first time a few years ago, and as soon as I read it, I wanted to buy myself flowers. I always figured I would do it someday, but I never actually planned it out. The day finally came though! Check it out.:)
 
















 
I really enjoyed having the flowers sit on my desk for the week. They really brightened up my room and added some fun color. I got sad once they started to wilt, but I'm also excited to go back soon and buy some more!
 
~ Kendra :)
 
P.S. Have you ever wanted to buy yourself flowers?
 
My Outfit
Bumblebee Tank: Anthropologie
Denim Shorts: Kohls
Gold Sandals: Kohls (similar style here and here)
Sunglasses: Dress Barn (similar style here)

No comments:

Post a Comment