Sunday, July 3, 2016

New Series: Our 5 Favorite Songs for the Month!

Hi, everybody!
 
So, as you can tell by the title, we have a new series! Each month, we're going to make a video detailing our top five song recommendations for you. I'm also going to include the music/lyric videos to each of our picks in the post below our video, so you can check the songs out! After shooting this video, I realized that I have several other songs that I have been listening to frequently, and it made me wish I had included those songs too. But I can use those songs in next month's video! Anyways, I hope you enjoy our video and the music.

 
 "Up" - Disney Star Darlings


"Feel Invincible" - Skillet (click here to see the official music video)


"Mexico" - Carrie Underwood


"Smoke and Fire" - Sabrina Carpenter (click here to see the official music video)


"Where's The Girl" - Original Cast of the Scarlet Pimpernel


If you enjoyed any of these songs, please leave us a comment below! We'd love to know if you enjoyed these recommendations, or want us to continue making more videos like this!

Have a great day!

~Kendra :)

P.S. Since I won't be posting tomorrow, have a great Independence Day!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome video. :) I like Skillet pretty much, but I haven't listened to any of the other bands/artists much. ;) My favorite five songs of this month would most likely be all NEEDTOBREATHE's songs and TobyMac's. :)
    ♥Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Megan! I love Skillet, and I enjoy listening to some of NEEDTOBREATHE's and tobyMac's music too.:)

      Delete