Monday, November 19, 2012

A Fashionable Christmas and Thanksgiving Time!

Hey guys! This is Emma, even though the profile I'm on is Kendra's. I am so excited for Christmas! All the Christmas decor, trees growing, and the weather. I love this weather, usually we have lots of weather above 80. Ugh! But now we have many days that are under 70 degrees. Yay! Thanksgiving is only a few days away. I love the mashed potatoes, the ham, the gravy, and stuffing other than all the desserts. This year we are going to go over to my aunt's house to celebrate Thanksgiving. She makes the best gooey butter cake ever! Other than my b-day I love Christmas. Our tradition is to eat Cinnabon cinnamon rolls and orange juice on Christmas day. What is your family tradition? This is kind of random, but I love pattern play. I've made an outfit today with pattern play. My brother Parker is included in some of these photos.











No comments:

Post a Comment