Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Spirit

This past Sunday, Emma and I went to a Christmas fundraiser-like event at my cousin's church. Here are some photos from the event, and what I wore.:)

My aunt's table setting/where we sat
Prop table for the photo booth

My sister Emma.;)

Me- as a reindeer!

 

My sister and my cousin April

Emma

April

And this is what we had for dinner- because at the fundraiser they just served hors d'oeuvres. We went to Famous Dave's. It was sooooo good!

This is what is called a "Trash Can Lid" or something at Famous Dave's

The meal that my mom and I split- BBQ pork and chicken!
And this is what I wore through the entire day!



I hope you enjoyed hearing about this super fun day of mine! I hope you have an equally fantastic day.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment