Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!!!

Hey everyone! I can't believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving! This year, certain members of my family and I have been making little strips of paper with the things we are grateful for on them, and then taping them to a cabinet in our house. Everybody has their own assigned color, so you can see who is thankful for what. Anyways, tomorrow is going to be such fun! We're going to my aunt's house to celebrate. Do you know what you're going to wear for your Thanksgiving celebration? I do! Or at least, I have the general idea.;) I'll show you soon!

Why don't you take a picture of your super cool outfit and send it to me at uniquelyyou4ever@gmail.com I could make your look into an outfit post! If you would like to be featured on my blog, (like my friend McKenna in this post here) just mention it in your email or in the subject line. Also, if you want any advice for how to dress tomorrow (or any day!) drop me a line via email or leave me a comment. Most likely, I would make your style question into a post, so if you would like to remain anonymous, just let me know.:) Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment