Saturday, November 24, 2012

How to Wear Summer Dresses and Skirts in the Winter



 

How to Wear Summer Dresses and Skirts in the Winter
Forever New pleated dress
$135 - forevernew.com.au


Mason by Michelle Mason stripe sweater
$205 - net-a-porter.com


Mango jacket
mango.com


The Row white legging
$450 - montaignemarket.com


Rag bone
amrag.com


Skater skirt
topshop.com


Esquivel metallic heels
$295 - brownsfashion.com


To get more mileage out my closet, I don't store away my summer clothing when cold weather arrives. Instead, I add layers to keep myself warm. I've already shown you how you can keep using your shorts and tank tops in the winter, but now I'm going to show you how I use my summer dresses and skirts in the winter. I add leggings and an outerwear item to stay warm- and stay stylish! Then, instead of sandals, I wear boots. Or maybe you could try sneakers, like in the casual look! I also love adding a top over a dress to have it masquerade as a skirt. Tops like sweaters are especially nice in the winter. Have you ever tried putting a top over a dress before?

No comments:

Post a Comment