Monday, May 12, 2014

Our Runway Post- Denim Shirt and Red Jeans

Originally from Our Runway- November 15, 2013
 
Hello everyone!
Yesterday, I put together a fun layered look. I am absolutely in love with my denim shirt, because it is super versatile, and also is very flattering. I believe that every girl should have a denim shirt in their closet. This is one way that I have styled mine!




I spend yesterday at the mall with my sister, my grandma, and my mom. But it wasn't just any mall- it was South Coast Plaza! South Coast Plaza is a really high end mall, where all the designer stores are basically under one roof. It is so fun to walk around and see all of the fabulous labels that you read about in magazines. Apparently, celebrities will go shopping at South Coast Plaza- I can see why!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment