Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Skin Food Facial Srub

Hi everyone!
 
Today I tried this new facial scrub that I picked up a while ago. I have a tendency to buy things, and then wait for a while before I actually use them, especially with things that take time to use. I got this facial scrub from a place at the mall called Skin Food. It's a Korean brand, so if you look on the bottles of the products there, the writing is in Korean. But since they distribute to the US, there is a sticker on the bottle that gives you the information in English, so that's nice!
 
For this scrub, you just squeeze some of it out of the bottle, and apply it to your face in circular motions until you feel this gritty stuff in your hands. That is the exfoliation at work! I did feel some of that when I was using the scrub.
 
Just like with any scrub or mask that I've tried, there were no immediate effects. But this scrub did feel good, and I'm planning on using it about once or twice a week, to see if there is any change in my skin.

 
I'll be sure to let you know if I see any changes- good or bad.
 
~Kendra :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment