Monday, May 12, 2014

Our Runway Post- Wrapped Up For Fall

Originally from Our Runway- November 11, 2013:

Hi everyone! This past Tuesday, I put together this cozy outfit for studying Chemistry at my brother-in-law's house. I always fantasize about wearing a really comfortable outfit (i.e. jeans, cute sweatshirt, and converse) while studying. Also, a nice cup of tea and a cold day would really help to complete my fantasy. This outfit is both comfy and stylish, and would also be cute to wear any other day!
I paired my soft sweater with a sequined top, high waisted pants, and a beautiful Iris Blue scarf. I completed the look with my go-to Converse shoes and a sparkly bracelet (or two).







Thanks for reading!

Sweater: Goodwill store
Sequined shirt: Kohls
Converse: Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment