Monday, May 26, 2014

Treasure Island- Weekend Challenge Complete!

Hi everyone!
The weekend is over, and Monday is back. But we can look forward to a new week full of new opportunities! I am looking forward to a fun week, even though I may not have anything in particular to look forward to.
 
So, did anyone complete the weekend challenge? I did start reading a book, but I haven't finished it yet.
 
 
I bought Treasure Island a couple of years ago, and I still haven't finished it! I'm not a fan of nautical books because they're fairly predictable- you know, sailing on the blue sea, some battles, and of course, a storm or two. I prefer more intricate stories, full of intrigue. I do like fun, fluffy books too, but I love a good adventure. I've tried reading this book twice, but failed to complete the book both times. But I'm vowing to finish it this time, even if it takes me an uncomfortably long time.
 
What are your favorite types of books to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment