Monday, May 19, 2014

Pink Challenge Completed!

Hello everyone!
 
How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good, I think I got a lot accomplished and had a bit of fun too. Hopefully I'm going to have more fun this upcoming weekend, but for now, it's back to the grinding stone!
 
This weekend, I issued you a challenge to wear something pink. I completed the mission, and maybe you did too! I didn't receive any photos this time around, but that just means that I have to get some more participants!
 
I went to church on Sunday, and then came home and changed into my Cheshire cat t-shirt. I love the Cheshire cat, and this shirt is super comfy, so in all, I love this shirt!
 

Even my dog Hunny completed the challenge! I discovered that Hunny's favorite color is pink (no joke). I have placed items in front of her to choose from, like a pink towel and a blue towel, and she has always nosed the pink item! And one time I tried to trick her by putting nothing pink in front of her, and she just didn't touch anything! It's crazy!
 


 
I hope you had a great weekend, and a great start to the amazing week before us!

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/519673244475124646/
 
~Kendra

4 comments:

  1. Please tell me the challenge for this weekend! I'm eager to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma is putting together the post for this weekend's challenge, so stay tuned! You can also ask your friends if they would like to start participating as well!:)

      Delete
  2. Ok, I'll send some emails out to friends! This is such a great blog, people need to know about it:)

    ReplyDelete